How to use Mawok, suggestions
We want you to enjoy Mawok® in the best possible way together with your baby. Below are some suggestions from us and other users of Mawok:
- Place your baby in Mawok so that it is centered. Note that the optimal position changes as your baby grows and becomes heavier. Your baby should be placed so that the hammock is evenly balanced.
- Avoid confusing your baby by switching between different beds. Mawok is the first and best bed your baby can have, day and night. Use it continuously until the time comes when your baby grows too big, then change to a bigger bed.
- If your baby does not settle immediately when placed in Mawok, do not worry, continue to gently rock it, your baby will realise how soothing it is to rock up and down. Continuity is the key to success with babies who have a hard time to settle down.
- If you have a music box, hang it from the hanger above the baby.
- The soft and enfolding hammock keeps your baby warm and cosy, so depending on climate, do not cover with too thick blankets. Why not use one of Mom's or Dad's old used t-shirt? It will soon be the favorite blanket because it smells like paradise for small babies.
- For newborn and small babies, put a small pillow, a rolled up t-shirt or similar on each side of the baby in the hammock in order to increase stability if need be.
Email your best suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.